Skip to Content
Texas State University
Texas State University

Declaring/Changing a Major or Minor

Students wishing to declare or change their major or minor should make an appointment with the academic advising center responsible for that major or minor. In addition, students will need to complete a change of major form.

Helpful Links:

Note: A list of majors with links to appropriate advising centers is located on the Academic Advising homepage under the "Find Your Advisor" column.