Declaring/Changing a Major or Minor
Students wishing to declare or change their major or minor should make an appointment with the academic advising center responsible for that major or minor. In addition, students will need to complete a change of major form.
- Majors and degrees available at Texas State
- Minors available at Texas State
- Pre-Professional Programs
- Certificate programs
- Bachelor's programs with Teacher Certification
- List of Academic Advising Centers and Locations
Note: A list of majors with links to appropriate advising centers is located on the Academic Advising homepage under the "Find Your Advisor" column.